FAMILY HOME ON LARGE BLOCK IN PRIVATE, QUIET LOCATION!
House Sold - Highland Park QLD
Hidden among the palm trees, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to buy one of the largest blocks (1390m2) in one of the quietest addresses in Highland Park. The owner is ready to downsize and this is your perfect chance to make this your next home.
A tranquil, luscious garden awaits, filled with 5 established mango trees, lady finger banana trees, kaffir limes, macadamia’s, dragon fruit, passionfruit, lemons, turmeric, garlic, chili’s, cumquat and fresh herbs are some of the many delicious fruits and vegetables grown here.
Imagine sitting under the peaceful patio, drawing in the incredible garden whilst watching the diverse assortment of local birds, kangaroos and koalas, being at one with nature you will never want to leave.
This property will make a great family home with ample space to move straight in, extend or renovate. The choice is yours!
There is parking and storage room for a caravan, boat, trailers or extra vehicles plus a carport and workshop/shed/studio.
This fabulous property backs onto suburban parkland providing wonderful play areas for the children and is within walking distance to William Duncan Primary School, shops, medical centre and day care – this really is a prime position!
Consisting of three bedrooms plus a generous separate rumpus or fourth bedroom, two bathrooms, combined kitchen/dining, lounge room, and large covered rear patio overlooking the lush gardens.
– Large private 1390m2 block
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with air conditioning and an ensuite including a bath
– Separate bathroom
– Combined tiled kitchen/living/dining area
– Kitchen with corner pantry, electric oven, and ample storage
– Large tiled rumpus room or fourth bedroom
– Security screens throughout
– Covered patio
– 1.48kW solar
– International satellite TV
– 2 x rainwater tanks
– Fully fenced yard with wide access gate
– Single covered carport
– Ample parking and storage for extra vehicles
– Lush garden filled with fruit trees and tropical plants
– 4.5m x 6m shed/workshop/studio
– Rates approx. $1040/annum
– Water approx.. $1500/annum
18 Kilmarnock Close, Highland Park QLD 4211Sold $640,000
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,390 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces