FABULOUS FAMILY HOME AND ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT!
House Sold - Oxenford QLD
Located in a lovely family orientated estate known locally as “Barrs Field”, we take delight in presenting to you this neat, tidy and extremely spacious residence situated on a 783m2 block with 3 metre side access and 22.5m frontage. All of this and just a quick walk to the park, shops and public transport.
This spacious and central open plan lounge, family and dining areas is encompassed by a well designed floor plan with the kitchen at the rear overlooking the yard and outdoor entertaining areas. The floor plan is bright and spacious to suit families, couples and retirees alike with its “not too big – not too small” feel as it’s “just right”.
– Three carpeted double sized bedrooms
– The master bedroom features air conditioning, a walk in robe and renovated ensuite, including twin vanities
– Remaining bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Open plan and air conditioned living, family and dining areas with timber flooring leading to covered alfresco deck and paved entertaining area
– Modern and functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, breakfast bar, cupboards, dishwasher and large windows just perfect for a servery to the outdoor area
– Separate laundry with broom cupboard
– Additional paved area with shade sail and pizza oven
– Double lock up garage with internal access and shelving
– Grassed yard with space for a pool if desired, fully fenced, low maintenance tropical landscaping and garden shed. Large front yard with wide street frontage means you could easily fence in the front for extra yard or room for a pool, caravan or boat.
Walk to the local convenience store, specialty stores, day care, medical, dental and chemist with several takeaway/restaurants and wonderful coffee shops. Plus the Coomera Lodge Hotel on the Coomera River is great for a Sunday bevvy or two! Several schools available in the area on a bus route and easy access to Oxenford, Pacific Pines and Upper Coomera areas for all your services, facilities and major shopping.
There are all the Theme Parks at your door step, just 30 minutes to Surfers Paradise beaches, and central Gold Coast CBD or less than an hour to Brisbane. Oxenford is a sought after Northern Gold Coast area for peace and quiet with a country feel in the foothills of Tamborine Mountain, whilst still being close to everything you could possibly need!