Welcome to the Lake House!
House - Helensvale QLD
First impressions are lasting! This bright, immaculate home in ‘The Shores’ will be sure to impress, with beautiful finishes throughout, open living spaces and large entertaining areas.
With a generous 188m² of spacious living on a 1,018m² lot, this oasis is tailored to enjoy the peace and serenity Helensvale has to offer. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with no rear neighbours, you’ll be spoiled by the sounds and views of native wildlife and colourful birdlife, not to mention the calming views of protected Coombabah Lake and reserve.
Built in 1997 and well-renovated, the current owners have made multiple improvements, including the modern kitchen with huge Kinsman island bench, ducted air-conditioning throughout and a state of the art ‘Enlighten’ Solar Power system producing an average of 44kW per day.
Every feature of this house exudes appeal – contemporary tiled flooring throughout, soaring high-ceilings, a huge kitchen with an abundance of storage, the airy living areas with views of the in-ground pool and calming lake, the list goes on!
19 Boreen Court, Helensvale features:
– Built in 1997 and well-renovated throughout
– Beautifully maintained 1,018m² lot with lake views
– Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and large WIR, and three bedrooms serviced by main bathroom
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Expansive living areas throughout with lake views from the family room, kitchen/dining/lounge area and covered alfresco
– Garden shed
– Internal laundry with external access
– High ceilings throughout
– Generous in-ground pool in full view from main living areas and master bedroom
– ‘Enlighten’ 7.245kW solar power system with solar hot water
– Protected lake and reserve along rear of property
– Security screens throughout
This property is situated in the much sought-after school catchments of Helensvale State School and Helensvale State High School. This suburb is the definition of convenience in a leafy, established, family suburb. Surrounded by schools with a great reputation, the exciting Gold Coast Theme Parks, and Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. The public transport is fantastic, with the Helensvale train and tram station close-by, as well as an abundance of buses.
19 Boreen Court, Helensvale QLD 4212Offers Over $1,250,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,018 m²
- Floor Area is 188 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage