Better than new!
House Sold - Helensvale QLD
Why move into a renovator when someone has done the hard work for you! This charming, 733m2 block property has been completely revamped, inside and out – you can bet that anywhere your eyes wander, upgrades have been made and you will love them! The exterior, tiled roof and chimney have been completely painted resulting in a fresh and updated, bricked Queenslander.
Designed for durability, the timber-look flooring runs throughout, and crisp white walls are brightened up by huge windows with soft, sheer curtains throughout. No need to change any bulbs because the newly rewired LED downlights have made the property energy efficient. Move on in and relax with this modern, fresh, and stylish house ready to be called home, sweet home.
The star of this house is the spacious, stunning kitchen – the vintage farmhouse sink and brushed silver tapware have been given a new lease on life, to be complimented by new timber benches and stone island benchtops stretching across the space. With the perfect balance of accent features, if you don’t buy this kitchen, you’ll replicate it! There is a generous amount of space in the air-conditioned, living and dining area to utilise for everyday living as well as entertaining.
• Exterior – solid brick walls and tiled roof. Huge alfresco undercover area with room for entertaining, relaxing, and playing
• Interior – fresh, bright, white, and timber-like flooring throughout
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 bedrooms with built in robe and master with walk in robe
• Large dining and living area with air-conditioning
• Beautiful feature kitchen with new electric appliances and significant storage space
• Large, covered alfresco area
• Master bedroom features original fireplace
• Floor to ceiling tiles, new shower screens and vanity units in bathrooms – main bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry room with large timber bench
• 5000L rainwater tank and solar electricity
This property is situated in the much sought-after school catchments of Helensvale State School and Helensvale State High School. This suburb is the definition of convenience in a leafy, established, family suburb. Surrounded by schools with a great reputation, the exciting Gold Coast Theme Parks, and Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. The public transport is fantastic, with the Helensvale train and tram station as well as an abundance of buses.
2 Berri Place, Helensvale QLD 4212Sold $800,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 733 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Open Parking Spaces