23 Station Street, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223Offers Over $880,000
CURRUMBIN BEACH HOUSE!
House - Currumbin Waters QLD
A unique opportunity exists to purchase this ideally situated property comprising of two separate lots a 658m2 flat block. The choice is yours, renovate or develop on both lots. Walk to Currumbin Creek to paddle board or launch your boat or jet ski. Stroll to Currumbin Beach, cafes, shops and much more. The house sits inside the sought-after PBC and Currumbin SS catchments.
The main house consists of:
– Two bedrooms
– Main bathroom
– Kitchen with ample storage overlooking covered alfresco deck and back yard
– Large combined lounge/dining
– Separate toilet and laundry
– Timber flooring throughout
– 3kW solar
– Rainwater tanks
– Fully fenced back yard with established gardens full of sustainable plants, trees and vegetable gardens
– Covered timber deck with ramp and storage under the deck
– Tandem lock up garage includes shelving
Studio on separate lot:
– Self contained with kitchenette
– Polished cement flooring
– Loft style platform
– Security screens
– Vegetable gardens
– Bali hut
– Rain water tank
Currumbin is an inspiring beachfront community where the epic Currumbin Creek waterway links to the pristine rainforest mountains of the region when heading west. Currumbin Creek and the Alley, the entrance to the ocean, offer a protected and patrolled haven for all kinds of active water sports, particularly stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking.
Flathead and Bream fishing off the rock wall or Taylor off the beach are both great options for fishing enthusiasts. Currumbin also has a right-hand surf break which is a specialty for graceful longboard riders. The Currumbin Surf Life Saving Club is worth a stop to experience absolute beachfront dining, and of course, just metres from the beach, you’ll find the famous Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
To top it off, a host of modern cafés and eateries share beachfront vistas all the way along Pacific Parade.