3 Cocos Street, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272$555,500
IMMACULATE, RENOVATED HOME IN THE HEART OF TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN!
House - Tamborine Mountain QLD
You will be impressed from the moment you walk through the charming white picket fence gate and enter this immaculate abode, surrounded by a flat quarter acre of green grass.
Built and cared for to last, the most recent renovation ensures that not a cent needs to be spent.
The large deck and gazebo at the rear of the property are perfect for entertaining whilst the children and pets can run freely in the fully fenced yard.
Ample water storage of 32,000L and 8 solar panels, means you can live the sustainable mountain lifestyle at an exceptionally low cost! The volcanic mountain soil offers the opportunity to create a flourishing vegetable patch or rose garden.
Set in a peaceful and friendly neighbourhood this property would make for a lovely family home or retreat where you can spend endless hours relaxing in your very own mountain haven.
Features of this property include:
– Flat 991m2 corner block with room for pool, large shed or granny flat
– Three carpeted bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Cathedral ceilings throughout with painted exposed wooden beams
achieve the rustic, country feel with a modern twist.
– Open plan, air conditioned and tiled living, dining and kitchen
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
– Separate laundry
– Large timber deck and gazebo, perfect for entertaining or a place to sit
with your cuppa tea, enjoying the sound of the tropical birds.
– Side access for a caravan
– Garden shed
– Solar power
– Carport with internal access
Become part of the wonderful Tamborine Mountain Community today!