Sanctuary in 'The Shores'
House - Helensvale QLD
Welcome to this spacious and peaceful family home located in The Shores.
This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom and double lock-up-garage is perfect for first homeowners, owner occupiers and investors alike, in the popular leafy suburb of Helensvale.
The large, flowing living areas make this house perfect for everyday living and entertaining, especially with the view of the beautiful gardens and reserve from the undercover alfresco. With the nature reserve nestled behind this 740m2 lot, you’ll enjoy the abundance of colourful bird life and stunning butterflies through the year.
• Master suite with WIR and ensuite, 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with shower and bath with separate toilet
• Double lock-up garage
• Two separate living areas which flow onto the outdoor area
• Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, electric oven, and gas cooktop
• Fully fenced and secure backyard
• Low maintenance flooring throughout
• Private backyard with reserve views
• Large covered alfresco area with beautiful gardens
• Garden shed
• NO BODY CORPORATE
This property is situated in the much sought-after school catchments of Helensvale State School and Helensvale State High School. This suburb is the definition of convenience in a leafy, established, family suburb. Surrounded by schools with a great reputation, the exciting Gold Coast Theme Parks, and Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. The public transport is fantastic, with the Helensvale train and tram station close-by, as well as an abundance of buses.
34 Cootharaba Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212Offers Over $820,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²
- Floor Area is 165 m²
- 2 Garage