PERFECT FAMILY HOME ON GREAT SIZED BLOCK OPPOSITE THE PARK!
House Sold - Coomera QLD
The owners of this amazing home have decided to sell, offering one lucky purchaser the opportunity of a lifetime to secure their new home or investment property. Situated on a 503m2 block which is easy to maintain and perfect for the family to enjoy!
Built by well renowned Stroud Homes this wonderful property has a fresh Hamptons style look with multiple living areas and has been designed for both the entertainer and the expanding family. The kitchen, with stone bench tops, forms the central hub of the property and includes a gas cook top, dishwasher, walk in pantry and offers direct access to your air conditioned living and dining areas.
The master bedroom, positioned to the front of the home, is extremely spacious and is complimented by a generous en-suite and walk-in robe. All other bedrooms are complete with built in robes and ceiling fans.
The undercover alfresco area is easily accessed directly from the living through bi-fold doors. This great space includes security doors and a ceiling fan for ease of living all year round and the ability to enjoy your wonderful, private, fully fenced back yard.
Property Features include:
– Four large bedrooms and two living areas Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite that includes twin vanities
– Open plan, tiled and air conditioned, living and dining area Separate carpeted media room
– Study nook
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, walk in pantry, 900mm gas cook top and electric oven
– Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan overlooking private back yard
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Split System air conditioning in the main living area
– Security screen doors
– Separate Laundry
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– 227sqm house
– Currently tenanted to August 2021
Ideally positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Coomera really is in the middle of it all
* Coomera East Shopping Centre and surrounding retail outlets
* New Coomera Westfield
* Doctors and childcare centres
* Schools including Picnic Creek State School & Foxwell Secondary College, Saint Stephens College, St Josephs College, Coomera Anglican College and Assisi College
* Coomera Train Station
44 Azure Way, Coomera QLD 4209Sold $611,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 503 m²
- 2 Garage