Take a journey down the rabbit hole, into your own secret garden and personal slice of paradise.
House Sold - Helensvale QLD
Enter through the navy blue door and step into this tranquil, fully renovated, dual living home. The freshly painted interior paired with neutral tones and an abundance of natural light throughout, provides a feeling of warmth and instant relaxation.
The main residence consists of three bedrooms with brand new plush grey carpet for a luxury finish and two beautifully appointed bathrooms, with a deep-set tub to the main bathroom, you will never want to leave.
Plenty of storage can be found throughout the property, with brand new cabinetry in the kitchen and laundry, built-in-robes throughout and a spacious walk-in robe to the master suite with an abundance of natural light.
Step out onto the spacious undercover deck , overlooking the lush gardens, beautiful mango tree and in-ground swimming pool. Plenty of storage can be found here with a 3m x 3m garden shed.
The well-appointed granny flat has been built and designed with comfort and privacy in mind.
Walk through the fully rendered carport and enter through a separate entrance into the fully self-contained unit. Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, full kitchen, combined laundry and bathroom, broom cupboard and separate living area make this property ideal for dual living.
This property has been finished to the highest standard with an overwhelming sense of calmness and warmth, you will leave wanting more.
Some of the features include:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large 747m2 block
– Master suite with air-conditioning and light filled walk in robe
– Remaining 2 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Brand new plush carpet and 6mm luxury vinyl planks throughout
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning to living area
– Skylight to allow natural light during the day in the kitchen and hallway
– Fully renovated kitchen with brand new cabinetry, stone benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances
– Undercover patio/deck overlooking the pool
– 50,000L inground pool surrounded by lush greenery and established Bowen mango tree
– 3 x 3m shed and compost
– Large undercover carport and recently rendered exterior
– 2 Bedrooms with mirrored, built in robes and ceiling fans.
– Combined laundry and bathroom
– Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Separate car space and entrance
– Gas Hot Water system
– Bottled gas – separate from main house
– Wall mounted flat screen, Smart TVS fitted in bedrooms and lounge area
Hurry, this will not last long!
47 Ridgevale Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212Sold $950,000
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 747 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces