50 Christina Drive, Coomera Waters QLD 4209Offers over $830,000
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING SUPERIOR DESIGNED FAMILY HOME!
House - Coomera Waters QLD
Opulent, captivating, and meticulously detailed, this Metricon home was truly built to last a lifetime and provide many memorable family moments. Located in Coomera Waters with access to the wonderful facilities, there will never be a shortage of lifestyle choices.
A warm feeling of “home” enters your mind, as you walk through the grand front timber door. Your eyes follow the French oak floorboards out through the timber concertina doors, which lead to a lush green outdoor oasis including a three-tier Lisbon fountain.
An entertainer’s delight that includes an abundance of space, multiple living areas, and a kitchen which is the hub of the home on the lower level. Take a quick walk up the designer staircase, to discover an extra living area and bedrooms. The massive light-filled master bedroom overlooks serene bushland and includes an open plan ensuite and enormous walk-in robe making this a truly unique design.
There are so many wonderful features in this home which make it is a must to inspect in person. With an abundance of space for your family, this is one not to be missed!
– Large front entrance with 1200mm timber door
– Four bedrooms all on the upper level
– Deluxe master bedroom with balcony, massive walk-in robe, and open plan ensuite, including twin vanities and bath
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Family bathroom upstairs and powder room on the lower level
– Three separate living areas plus study
– Gourmet entertainer’s kitchen featuring stunning pendant lights, stone benchtops and breakfast bar, glass splash back, SMEG 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, plumbed fridge space, and a huge walk-in pantry
– Separate laundry
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning
– French oak timber floorboards and tiles throughout
– 2.7m ceiling height on both levels
– Designer staircase
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Custom made alfresco
– Natural gas
– 10kw solar and led lighting
– Lush tropical private back yard
Within a comfortable drive north to Brisbane and south to Surfers Paradise, you’re close enough to the hustle and bustle of city life when you need to be, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and tranquility that Coomera Waters offers. Plus, you are only minutes to the new Coomera Westfield and train station.
With a rich variety of lifestyle and leisure opportunities at your doorstep, Coomera Waters can provide the perfect canvas for your lifestyle.