WELCOME HOME - LIGHT AND BRIGHT WATERFRONT IN COVA ESTATE!
Villa - Hope Island QLD
Welcome home! Open your front door to be greeted by a glorious light-filled view through to the water and feel a sense of calm and serenity.
It is a beautiful Gold Coast afternoon. You are relaxing on your private terrace enjoying the marina views and calming sunset from your waterside backyard. A drink in one hand, a book in the other, watching as your partner retrieves the crab pot from the adjacent water, revealing mud crabs! Dinner is sorted.
As you gaze out to the beautiful water, up come the ‘local’ pod of dolphins playing on the water’s edge – truly amazing.
The ultimate coastal lifestyle, in the hub of a wonderful community at the most ideal location in the sought-after COVA Estate. Perfectly located only 10 minutes from the theme parks, 15 minutes to Surfers Paradise and 35 minutes to Brisbane.
COVA Estate boasts unparalleled facilities, consisting of tranquil pools, a fully equipped gym, cinema, lavish barbeque areas and function rooms with kitchen facilities (great for get-togethers or family events).
Only a few seconds walk to the ‘Neighbours Café’. A boutique café, highly regarded by locals, consisting of delicious coffee and light breakfast food. Wake up to the beautiful aroma of freshly ground coffee every morning!
COVA Estate is filled with parks and over 5km of walkways. It is also a stone’s throw away to the brand-new Hope Island Marketplace with Woolworths, ALDI, Bakers Delight, BWS & more.
Designed for modern living this lovely home includes three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a powder room, two separate living areas and a study nook.
Marina berths are also available to purchase separately.
This home has much more to offer, including:
– Three good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Master suite overlooking the water with roller blinds, block out curtains and an ensuite with twin vanities
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Private patio with tranquil water views
– Security screens to the front door and sliding doors to the terrace
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, Meile appliances, natural gas cooktop, electric oven and plumbed fridge space
– Soft close drawers and cupboards
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Separate laundry with shelving
– Multiple living areas
– Study nook
– Single lock up garage with area for storage/shelving
– High ceilings
– Visitor parking
– Body Corporate approx. $58 per week
– Rates approx. $1,370 per annum