Majestic home with breathtaking views in Anchorage Terrace
House - Sanctuary Cove QLD
This beautiful home on an elevated block, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, has been extensively renovated and is the embodiment of the Sanctuary Cove lifestyle. The large fully fenced block has manicured lawns, meticulously maintained hedges and recently had a tasteful tree removal to make the most of the views over the marina, without compromising on privacy. The exterior of the house has been painted, including the roof, adding a modern and fresh touch. Plans are also available for a new entrance way, additional double garage, laundry, and office.
This property has many unique features including:
• Grand entry way with excellent natural light from multiple windows and high ceilings.
• Extensive tiled living and dining room areas, with fireplace.
• Sunken sunroom with bar area and plantation shutters, currently used as a media room.
• Modern kitchen with stone bench-top, filtered tap water, breakfast bar and impressive views over the mountains and marina.
• Sweeping timber staircase to large master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space, walk-in-robe, built in desk, study, balcony and spacious ensuite with bath, separate toilet, and double vanity.
• Bedroom 2 with ensuite, ceiling fan and walk-in-robe on ground floor.
• Bedroom 3 with ensuite and bidet, ceiling fan and built-in robe on ground floor.
• Bedroom 4 with built in robe and ceiling fan.
• Separate powder room.
• In-ground pool off living area with contemporary glass fencing, undercover entertainment area with sink, bench space, built in barbeque and outdoor bathroom.
• 3 car garage with internal access through laundry.
• Monitored alarm, motorised window blinds on ground floor, ducted air conditioner, new internet connections installed.
• The pool was recently equipped with a new pump and wireless remote-controlled lighting.
The property is also within easy walking distance of Sanctuary Cove and all its amenities:
• Restaurants, cafes, and bar
• Medical centre and pharmacy
• Newsagency with post office
• Specialty shops
• Intercontinental Hotel (access for residents of Sanctuary Cove authorized)
• The Pines Golf Course
• The Country Club
The property is Foreign Investment Review Board approved.
5682 Anchorage Terrace, Sanctuary Cove QLD 4212$2,950,000
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,060 m²
- 3 Garage