Bespoke acreage retreat with privacy, self-sufficiency, and luxury in mind
House - Tamborine Mountain QLD
Set over twelve and a half sprawling acres, this custom-built home has had no expense spared. From the established fruit orchard with bore fed irrigation system to the Lemurian Blue granite benchtop; this property boasts high end materials and unique design, with the finest finishes throughout.
Upon entering the home through the solid New Guinea Rosewood door, you are greeted by grand curved ceilings and a light-filled open living area with Blackbutt timber flooring and a cosy wood burning stove for those colder mountain nights. The eyes are drawn to the rare Madagascan kitchen benchtop with distinctive iridescent colours, which sets the stage for any entertaining. Be it an intimate family dinner or a boisterous social gathering. The kitchen is further complimented by Tasmanian Blackwood cabinetry, walk in pantry, gas stove and premium European appliances.
The seamless flow and design of the home leads you inevitably to the vast decking. Enjoy your private acreage vista with rolling hills, surrounded by national park and rainforest.
The master bedroom is beautifully designed and spacious with relaxation in mind. It includes a personal retreat, substantial walk-in robe, access to decking, luxurious wool carpet and an opulent ensuite with dual sink, double spa bath, heated towel rails and separate toilet. There is also a separate multipurpose room downstairs with both internal and separate external access, which could easily be converted to cater for dual living.
• 5 bedrooms with the possibility for further dual living
• Miele and AEG kitchen appliances
• Blackbutt flooring and 100% wool carpet
• Tasmanian Blackwood cabinetry
• Ducted air-conditioning system
• Free-standing wood stove
• TV doorbell with multiple answer points
• CCTV and security system
• NBN and Foxtel connection in place
• Spacious double lock up garage with internal access
• 2 rainwater tanks with 90,000 L capacity
• 6 Kw solar panels
• Garden with assorted fruit trees and cottage garden to the front of the house
• Low maintenance Wintergreen Couch laid around the house
• Concrete driveway
• 3-bay Barn Style Shed –
• Diesel generator
• Bore and pump with automated irrigation system
The most discerning of buyers are sure to be pleased with the standard of fixtures and quality of finish in this mountain home, a perfect blend of modern convenience with traditional country charm.